Contact Us

How to Apply

If you would like to apply for one our BA (Hons), BSc (Hons) Top-up, or HND courses, then you will need to do that through UCAS. Universities and Colleges Admissions Service
UCAS is an independent charity providing information, advice and admissions support for people wishing to progress to college or university.
In order to apply for an undergraduate course you will need to register for an account. You can do that here.
Once you have registered you can begin to search for course. You can do this in a number of ways including; search by course title, keywords, or name of institution.
Once you have found the course you wish to study, you can follow the links to apply, where you’ll be asked to provide the course code and institution code, as well as a covering letter and references to support your application. Our course codes and institution code can be found on each of our course pages.
UCAS will then process your application and send it to us so that we can check you meet the entry requirements for the course, read your personal statement and get in touch with your references.
You’ll be able to track your application through UCAS Track.
Applying for Part-time & HNC courses

If you would like to apply for one of our HNC or teaching courses, then you can apply directly to us. Follow the links on the course page that you’re interested in to submit an application.
If you are interested in studying with us part-time, then you may also apply to us directly, either online, or by calling us on 01424 442222 and speaking to an admissions advisor.
You can call us at any time if you need help with your application - 01424 442222 or send us an email on:

You can also get in touch with us on social media.