This one year top-up course will to fine-tune your innovative approaches to business management operational systems. You will be able to explore traditional and modern methods of communication, learn how to manage an organisation, and put together a strategic plan. Optional modules include employment law or marketing, giving you the opportunity to focus on a business specialism, should you wish to peruse a particular career path in the industry.
* ST385H - Strategic Management
* HR361H – Managing Organisations
* OP318H - Operations and Systems Management
* ML314H - Developing Academic and Professional Skills
* DB311H - Dissertation or DB320H - Project
There are a number of electives modules you can choose from: (offered subject to demand and availability of resources)
* LW385H - EMPLOYMENT LAW or
* MK345H - MARKETING PLANNING & STRATEGY or
* EC392H - POLITICAL ECONOMY IN EUROPE or
*HR362H - HRM and ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE
The modules shown for this course are those currently being studied by our students, or are proposed new modules. Please note that programme structures and individual modules are subject to amendment from time to time as part of the University’s curriculum enrichment programme and in line with changes in the University’s policies and requirements.